To import a GPX file, paste its contents here and click OK.
To save, copy the text below, paste it into a text editor, and save from there.
Marengo GPS Route Planner $Revision: 1.2 $
Copyright © 2007 Marengo Ltd (by Martyn Davis)
This program (not Google Maps) is released under the
Thanks also to Google, of course, for GMaps upon which this is based.
- Click on the map to add a waypoint. Enter some text against it on the list to the right of the map.
Click the waypoint again to remove it.
- To save a GPX file, press "Display GPX" and copy and paste the displayed XML to a text editor, and then save it.
- To upload a GPX file to your GPS, you will need a copy of
gpsbabel (tested with v1.2.8 beta) and
my upload script.
- You can load a previously-saved GPX file by pressing the "Load" button and pasting its contents into the dialog.
- See here for the full help page
- See here for blog
cycling, gps, running, garmin gps, running shoes, running shorts, cycling shoes, cycling shorts, running training, marathon running, bicycling, cycling apparel, cycling tights, cycle trader, moto gp, magellan gps, gps tracking, cycling short, gps software, cycling bike, bluetooth gps, carbon cycle, gps navigation, women's cycling, cycle world, free running, gps systems, motor cycles, gps receiver, gps reviews, cycle gear, gps coordinates, gps system, gps review, motor cycle, portable gps, handheld gps, garmin edge, cycling jersey, cycling news, gps maps, running shoe, car gps, bicycling magazine, best gps, cycling jerseys, gps map, gps locator, gps units, usb gps, tom tom gps, pda gps, cycle news, gps antenna, custom cycles, lowrance gps, palm gps, running gear, pro cycling, running track, laptop gps, cycle salvage, gps navigator, running program, gps watch, cycling tv, pocket pc gps, marine gps, gps navigation system, gps phone, bluetooth gps receiver, tomtom gps, cycle parts